TDI can help you develop an organizational culture of security through our "Best Practices" library of methodologies & procedures in support of your organization’s regulatory and cybersecurity needs.
TDI knows the foundation of any organization’s success with respect to cybersecurity is the creation of a solid cybersecurity program, articulated in proper policies and procedures.
The cornerstone of an effective and successful cybersecurity program is a collection of well-written policy statements that make sense to their intended audience and become the basis for all directives, standards, procedures, guidelines, and other supporting documents. TDI has developed a “Best Practices” library of methodologies and procedures consisting of countless cybersecurity policies, procedures, topics and methods such as:
- Proper Auditing
- Configuration Management
- Security Configuration Checklists
- Managed Security Solution Deployment Strategies
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Credit Card Processing
- Data Access
- Data Privacy
- Data Protection Safeguards (Cloud Computing, Endpoints, Mobile Devices, Servers)
- Data Protection Policies (Data at Rest, Data in Transit)
- Encryption Standards
- Incidental Use Guidelines
- Network Firewall Standards
- Patch Management Procedures
- Third Party Security Procedures
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Cybersecurity Program Policies
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Information Technology Accessibility
- Responsible Disclosure
As with any process, it is important to ensure policies establish the direction your organization wants to go in terms of creating a security culture. Policies are general in nature and help identify organizational governance, spelled out in rules. Working closely with you, we develop self-explanatory documents clearly stating when the rules apply and to whom. A clearly stated policy should show how the rule is enforced and describe the consequences. The goal of our corresponding procedures is to provide your end client/user/employee a plan of action to execute your policies. TDI’s well-written procedures will also help eliminate or serve as a precursor to any unforeseen incidents.
TDI understands cybersecurity is constantly evolving and will help your organization stay current with your regulatory and cybersecurity needs by developing tailored security policies and procedures that adapt to this shifting space.