One of the longest practicing companies focused solely on cybersecurity.
In 2001, our goal was to bring superior cybersecurity services to our clients. 100s of jobs & clients later, TDI can assert our goal is met.
We listen, think, find a solution, & work very hard to meet your needs. This is TDI’s way. Yet we only improve by also learning from you!
Provided cyber risk counsel to a Global Fortune 50 Board
Built 1st CIO cyber risk dashboard at U.S. Gov’t Department
Global development & deployment to >350 shipboard networks
Consult on museum, media, military, corporate & IGO hacks
Forged from TDI’s SW dev & cyber risk experience, work on famous hacks, global footprint, board-level engagement, & due diligence.
Our ecosystem, derived from a pedigree of services & products, delivers the connected world, especially IoT, a trusted score for cyber risk.
We embrace our purpose. We unite around each other and our clients. We commit without wavering.
Employees are our primary source of strength.
Our clients deserve cybersecurity excellence.
It is our duty and an honor to give back to and participate in our community.
Openness with each other is a cornerstone to our identity and our achievement.
We embody our culture of integrity, diversity, teamwork, and respect.
We are inspired and driven and each of us contributes to and participates in TDI’s success.
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of cybersecurity, influence its evolution thru innovation, and set the standard.
“Lead people where they don’t yet know they need to be, risking with you.”
- Over 30 years’ senior-level business experience
- Executive VP & CTO CACI
- DoD SES Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Board Director SAIC, Alliant Energy, Bricata, Objective Interface Systems
- Advisory Board – IEEE Industry, Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering, George Mason Volgeneau School of Engineering, Tufts University Electrical & Computer Engineering, Washington CTO Roundtable Board of Directors
- Over 30 years’ experience in cybersecurity, risk management, HR, marketing, and related operations
- NASA Advisory Council, Member NACO, and Bayshore Networks Advisory Board
- (ISC)2 International Board of Directors, co-chairs the Audit Committee and serves on the Strategy Committee
- 2014 Government Computer News ‘Industry IT Executive of the Year’ & 2015 inductee into the Wash 100 by Executive Mosaic
- Over 30 years’ experience management consulting, strategic planning, and M&A support
- Board Member Eastpoint Analytics, Quotabelle, GovPlace, & JMU
- President Mantech MBI & McDonald Bradley
- Chair of Teardrops to Rainbows and advisor to Bite Me Cancer
- Provided guidance to CEO of TRS Consulting in strategic sale to NCI
- Senior Advisor Suntiva
- 25 years’ experience Cyber SME
- Published articles, lectured, conducted interviews
- Established & chairs White Hat
- Board Member JMU STEM EAC, Children’s Foundation Board, WashingtonExec’s Cyber Council, & Co-Chair of Children’s Corporate Advisory Council
- 25 years’ contracts, finance, IT, operations, facility security, HR/benefits, recruiting
- Harvard Applied Math and Econ degree
- Worked at Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Personally consulted on dozens of cybersecurity engagements
- 20 years’ leading & delivering cyber services & solutions
- FedHealthIT Innovation Award winner
- Led $130M high-visibility AWS IaaS contract thru 2 federal healthcare open-enrollment periods & managed $11M DoD cybersecurity program
- Over 30 years’ experience supporting full-range of ICT projects including infrastructure operations, cyber security and software development
- Extensive background in managing P&L and revenue generation across multiple customer markets
- Managed numerous consulting engagements in support of key federal government programs
- 23 years’ working for Fortune 100 & 500 companies in a wide variety of global or multi-national roles
- Global consulting projects, knowledge management, operations, business continuity, & regulatory compliance
- 11 years management focused on creating new teams, capabilities and plans to achieve strategic objectives
- 30 Years’ IT and Cyber Leader across the DoD Portfolio
- Chief Information Officer, Naval Special Warfare Group
- Conducted global operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Djibouti, Bahrain, & Korea
- Managed risk of assets valued over $250M
- Over 23 years’ experience progressively escalating senior Program Management experience in Federal Civilian Agencies
- Successfully led diverse teams in establishing Cybersecurity, Privacy & Physical Security Programs, Agile initiatives, and Large Scale & Enterprise-Wide Technology Transformations
- Recognized as a high performing leader committed to capability development of all team members and client satisfaction
- 17+ years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Has grown organizations from pre-revenue to over $10M in ARR
- 8+ years’ experience in cybersecurity growth, customer success, sales, and marketing roles
- Has both public and private sector experience
- Over 15 years’ IT and Cyber Management within the Navy and DoD
- Successfully led teams in Cyber Operations, COMSEC, and Accreditation/Authorization programs both Afloat and Ashore
- Extensive background in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of cybersecurity controls and associated policies
Glancing at Excellence
Percentage of TDI’s Executive Team that carry DoD 8570 certifications
Percentage of the Executive Team that hold CISSPs and/or PMPs
different certifications received across the team
Percentage of TDI divisions run by PMPs
Letters of commendation from Smithsonian CIO, DEA CTO, IMF CISO, USDA FNS CISO, etc.
Speeches delivered & works published
Average experience for TDI employees
Percentage of TDI's cyber engineers with DoD 8570 certifications
Present in Our Community
At TDI, we serve our community in many ways, believing it our duty and honor.See Our Involvement
TDI is committed, financially & thru volunteering, to dozens of philanthropic causes, especially Children’s National.
To succeed is to participate. We believe strongly in freely sharing our expertise & our R&D work products with the cybersecurity community.
TDI partners with academic institutions fostering cybersecurity curricula & STEM, including sponsoring cyber programs at schools like JMU.
TDI is proud to have been recognized by the DOL Honoring Investments in Recruiting and Employing American Military Veterans (HIRE Vets) Medallion Program, the only Federal award recognizing exceptional achievement in veteran employment.
TDI is excited to be continuing our support of a DoD hardware-software suite for government Internet of Things (IoT) applications. To support this emerging technology, TDI will be providing requirements definition and architecture design expertise while working to improve the system’s cybersecurity posture and overall system resilience. Our team will also be exploring ConOps issues for enhancement of system accreditation steps in the pursuit of RMF Authorization.
TDI was recently selected to provide expertise in support of Children’s National Hospital security event and log management (SIEM) implementation. TDI will provide subject matter expertise to advise in architecture, design, development, build, deployment, and configuration of the SIEM. TDI will help ensure a resilient and properly-sized solution that facilitates incident detection and response capabilities.
TDI announces a multi-year contract award with Ogilvy for continuous monitoring and A&A. This work pairs TDI’s innovative tech-enabled compliance and security services with our cybersecurity management platform – CnSight, to more effectively identify and manage risk.
Become one of our team and change the future of cybersecurity.Join Us
Work where you can truly change the direction of cyber.
Innovate. Solve. Develop. Lead.
Be a part of something different, a culture focused on "We Can."
Our Contract Vehicles
Looking for a way to work with us – here’s a list of some of our contracts.
Speak with us about how we may improve the future of cyber together.