One of the longest practicing companies focused solely on cybersecurity.
In 2001, our goal was to bring superior cybersecurity services to our clients. 100s of jobs & clients later, TDI can assert our goal is met.
We listen, think, find a solution, & work very hard to meet your needs. This is TDI’s way. Yet we only improve by also learning from you!
Provided cyber risk counsel to a Global Fortune 50 Board
Built 1st CIO cyber risk dashboard at U.S. Gov’t Department
Global development & deployment to >350 shipboard networks
Consult on museum, media, military, corporate & IGO hacks
Forged from TDI’s SW dev & cyber risk experience, work on famous hacks, global footprint, board-level engagement, & due diligence.
Our ecosystem, derived from a pedigree of services & products, delivers the connected world, especially IoT, a trusted score for cyber risk.
We embrace our purpose. We unite around each other and our clients. We commit without wavering.
Employees are our primary source of strength
Our clients deserve cybersecurity excellence and nothing less
Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of TDI, and share in its reward
It is our duty and an honor to give back to and participate in our community
Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success
Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative
Our well managed growth preserves our culture
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of cybersecurity, influence its evolution, and set the standard
“Lead people where they don’t yet know they need to be, risking with you.”
- 20 years’ leading & delivering cyber services & solutions
- FedHealthIT Innovation Award winner
- Led $130M high-visibility AWS IaaS contract thru 2 federal healthcare open-enrollment periods & managed $11M DoD cybersecurity program
- 30 years’ BD & Sales experience and P&L management
- VP of Avanade Federal, grew organization from $0 to $30MM & >100 employees
- Grew private and public markets and built and managed sales and delivery teams, methodologies & operations
- 30 years’ IT and cyber leader for Federal & commercial
- Previously VP at PrimeScape & Stanley
- Provides executive leadership, program management, and technical solutions to TDI & its clients
- 25 years’ contracts, finance, IT, operations, facility security, HR/benefits, recruiting
- Harvard Applied Math and Econ degree
- Worked at Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Personally consulted on dozens of cybersecurity engagements
- 25 years’ experience Cyber SME
- Published articles, lectured, conducted interviews
- Established & chairs White Hat
- Board Member JMU STEM EAC, Children’s Foundation Board, WashingtonExec’s Cyber Council, & Co-Chair of Children’s Corporate Advisory Council
Glancing at Excellence
Percentage of TDI’s Executive Team that carry DoD 8570 certifications
Percentage of the Executive Team that hold CISSPs and/or PMPs
different certifications received across the team
Percentage of TDI divisions run by PMPs
Letters of commendation from Smithsonian CIO, DEA CTO, IMF CISO, USDA FNS CISO, etc.
Speeches delivered & works published
Average experience for TDI employees
Percentage of TDI's cyber engineers with DoD 8570 certifications
Present in Our Community
At TDI, we serve our community in many ways, believing it our duty and honor.See Our Involvement
TDI is committed, financially & thru volunteering, to dozens of philanthropic causes, especially Children’s National.
To succeed is to participate. We believe strongly in freely sharing our expertise & our R&D work products with the cybersecurity community.
TDI partners with academic institutions fostering cybersecurity curricula & STEM, including sponsoring cyber programs at schools like JMU.
TDI was awarded a master order agreement contract under the FAA eFAST vehicle to provide Engineering Services, Computer Systems Support, and Computer/Information Systems Development.
TDI was awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract for Seaport Next Generation, the next iteration of the services contracting vehicle previously referred to as SeaPort-e. This will enable TDI to continue its long history of supporting U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps. mission objectives.
TDI wins contract with partner Aptima, Inc. for Phase I of a USAF SBIR Project (IRON PIPE), to provide research and development work for a reusable, standards-based hardware-software suite that assures efficient implementation and mitigated deployment risk for government Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
TDI’s IT Schedule 70 contract was awarded Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services SINs by GSA, to provide the Government rapid ordering and deployment of Risk and Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Cyber Hunt, and Incident Response services
Become one of our team and change the future of cybersecurity.Join Us
Work where you can truly change the direction of cyber.
Innovate. Solve. Develop. Lead.
Be a part of something different, a culture focused on "We Can."
Our Contract Vehicles
Looking for a way to work with us – here’s a list of some of our contracts.
Speak with us about how we may improve the future of cyber together.