One of the longest practicing companies focused solely on cybersecurity.
In 2001, our goal was to bring superior cybersecurity services to our clients. 100s of jobs & clients later, TDI can assert our goal is met.
We listen, think, find a solution, & work very hard to meet your needs. This is TDI’s way. Yet we only improve by also learning from you!
Provided cyber risk counsel to a Global Fortune 50 Board
Built 1st CIO cyber risk dashboard at U.S. Gov’t Department
Global development & deployment to >350 shipboard networks
Consult on museum, media, military, corporate & IGO hacks
Forged from TDI’s SW dev & cyber risk experience, work on famous hacks, global footprint, board-level engagement, & due diligence.
Our ecosystem, derived from a pedigree of services & products, delivers the connected world, especially IoT, a trusted score for cyber risk.
We embrace our purpose. We unite around each other and our clients. We commit without wavering.
Employees are our primary source of strength
Our clients deserve cybersecurity excellence and nothing less
Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of TDI, and share in its reward
It is our duty and an honor to give back to and participate in our community
Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success
Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative
Our well managed growth preserves our culture
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of cybersecurity, influence its evolution, and set the standard
“Lead people where they don’t yet know they need to be, risking with you.”
- 25 years’ experience Cyber SME
- Published articles, lectured, conducted interviews
- Established & chairs White Hat
- Board Member JMU STEM EAC, Children’s Foundation Board, WashingtonExec’s Cyber Council, & Co-Chair of Children’s Corporate Advisory Council
- 30 years’ IT and cyber leader for Federal & commercial
- Previously VP at PrimeScape & Stanley
- Provides executive leadership, program management, and technical solutions to TDI & its clients
- 25 years’ contracts, finance, IT, operations, facility security, HR/benefits, recruiting
- Harvard Applied Math and Econ degree
- Worked at Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Personally consulted on dozens of cybersecurity engagements
- 20 years’ leading & delivering cyber services & solutions
- FedHealthIT Innovation Award winner
- Led $130M high-visibility AWS IaaS contract thru 2 federal healthcare open-enrollment periods & managed $11M DoD cybersecurity program
- 23 years’ working for Fortune 100 & 500 companies in a wide variety of global or multi-national roles
- Global consulting projects, knowledge management, operations, business continuity, & regulatory compliance
- 11 years management focused on creating new teams, capabilities and plans to achieve strategic objectives
- 30 Years’ IT and Cyber Leader across the DoD Portfolio
- Chief Information Officer, Naval Special Warfare Group
- Conducted global operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Djibouti, Bahrain, & Korea
- Managed risk of assets valued over $250M
Glancing at Excellence
Percentage of TDI’s Executive Team that carry DoD 8570 certifications
Percentage of the Executive Team that hold CISSPs and/or PMPs
different certifications received across the team
Percentage of TDI divisions run by PMPs
Letters of commendation from Smithsonian CIO, DEA CTO, IMF CISO, USDA FNS CISO, etc.
Speeches delivered & works published
Average experience for TDI employees
Percentage of TDI's cyber engineers with DoD 8570 certifications
Present in Our Community
At TDI, we serve our community in many ways, believing it our duty and honor.See Our Involvement
TDI is committed, financially & thru volunteering, to dozens of philanthropic causes, especially Children’s National.
To succeed is to participate. We believe strongly in freely sharing our expertise & our R&D work products with the cybersecurity community.
TDI partners with academic institutions fostering cybersecurity curricula & STEM, including sponsoring cyber programs at schools like JMU.
TDI wins a $10M contract with an undisclosed US Government agency to provide a wide range of specialized cybersecurity services. In this capacity, TDI is ensuring the continued operations and protection of some of the nation’s most critical systems and assets against unauthorized access and malicious activity.
TDI is thrilled once again to be in the NEWS on PBS’ Nightly Business Report
CNBC and reporter Kate Rogers spotlighted TDI and its understanding of the cybersecurity industry today. TDI was thrilled to share our “day in the life” experience as well as the challenges with seeking professionals in this demanding market.
TDI and the CnSight team had a great time in Chicago at the 2019 EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference. CnSight received a tremendous amount of interest as it aligned to a number of cybersecurity themes higher education CISOs are facing such as increased visibility, accountability, and improved effectiveness of cybersecurity using automation and key performance metrics. Check out how CnSight helps Higher Ed today
Become one of our team and change the future of cybersecurity.Join Us
Work where you can truly change the direction of cyber.
Innovate. Solve. Develop. Lead.
Be a part of something different, a culture focused on "We Can."
Our Contract Vehicles
Looking for a way to work with us – here’s a list of some of our contracts.
Speak with us about how we may improve the future of cyber together.