One of the longest practicing companies focused solely on cybersecurity.
In 2001, our goal was to bring superior cybersecurity services to our clients. 100s of jobs & clients later, TDI can assert our goal is met.
We listen, think, find a solution, & work very hard to meet your needs. This is TDI’s way. Yet we only improve by also learning from you!
Provided cyber risk counsel to a Global Fortune 50 Board
Built 1st CIO cyber risk dashboard at U.S. Gov’t Department
Global development & deployment to >350 shipboard networks
Consult on museum, media, military, corporate & IGO hacks
Forged from TDI’s SW dev & cyber risk experience, work on famous hacks, global footprint, board-level engagement, & due diligence.
Our ecosystem, derived from a pedigree of services & products, delivers the connected world, especially IoT, a trusted score for cyber risk.
We embrace our mission. We unite around each other and our clients.
Belief in our people comes first
Culture born of openness, integrity, teamwork & respect
Diverse teams perform best
Excellence & innovation in everything we do
For all we achieve, we must also give back
“Lead people where they don’t yet know they need to be, risking with you.”
- Over 30 years’ senior-level business experience
- Executive VP & CTO CACI
- DoD SES Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Board Director SAIC, Alliant Energy, Bricata, Objective Interface Systems
- Advisory Board – IEEE Industry, Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering, George Mason Volgeneau School of Engineering, Tufts University Electrical & Computer Engineering, Washington CTO Roundtable Board of Directors
- Over 30 years’ experience in cybersecurity, risk management, HR, marketing, and related operations
- NASA Advisory Council, Member NACO, and Bayshore Networks Advisory Board
- (ISC)2 International Board of Directors, co-chairs the Audit Committee and serves on the Strategy Committee
- 2014 Government Computer News ‘Industry IT Executive of the Year’ & 2015 inductee into the Wash 100 by Executive Mosaic
- Over 30 years’ experience management consulting, strategic planning, and M&A support
- Board Member Eastpoint Analytics, Quotabelle, GovPlace, & JMU
- President Mantech MBI & McDonald Bradley
- Chair of Teardrops to Rainbows and advisor to Bite Me Cancer
- Provided guidance to CEO of TRS Consulting in strategic sale to NCI
- Senior Advisor Suntiva
- 25 years’ experience Cyber SME
- Published articles, lectured, conducted interviews
- Established & chairs White Hat
- Board Member JMU STEM EAC, Children’s Foundation Board, WashingtonExec’s Cyber Council, & Co-Chair of Children’s Corporate Advisory Council
- Over 30 years in technology industry, 15 years as C-suite and Executive trailblazer
- Drives sustainable strategies, growth, operational excellence, and profitable outcomes
- Leads with authenticity and transparency building future leaders
- Board member for WIT and NDIA, community advisor, and public speaker
- BS, MPA, Certified Strategic Management Professional and Gold Mastery in Reinventing Strategic Planning
- 25 years’ contracts, finance, IT, operations, facility security, HR/benefits, recruiting
- Harvard Applied Math and Econ degree
- Worked at Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Personally consulted on dozens of cybersecurity engagements
- 20 years’ leading & delivering cyber services & solutions
- FedHealthIT Innovation Award winner
- Led $130M high-visibility AWS IaaS contract thru 2 federal healthcare open-enrollment periods & managed $11M DoD cybersecurity program
- Over 15 years of experience across various management consulting, analytic and technology disciplines
- Background in customer account management, leading multiple concurrent engagements and cross-functional project teams; growing existing and new business, including capture, teaming, and proposal development; developing strong customer relationships; and managing scope in challenging business environments.
- Experienced mentor, manager, and leader in building successful teams that enable client success
- Thirty years of GovCon industry experience, working in both the Federal Civilian and Defense markets
- A growth catalyst, implementing robust growth processes, business development strategies, rapid proposal response processes, financial management and forecasting practices, and project management processes
- Highly collaborative leader, leads TDI’s strategic plan Performance Management goal implementation and ensures strategic alignment with the TDI vision
- PMO specialist with a PMP and an MBA with emphasis in Marketing
- Over 23 years’ experience progressively escalating senior Program Management experience in Federal Civilian Agencies
- Successfully led diverse teams in establishing Cybersecurity, Privacy & Physical Security Programs, Agile initiatives, and Large Scale & Enterprise-Wide Technology Transformations
- Recognized as a high performing leader committed to capability development of all team members and client satisfaction
Glancing at Excellence
Percentage of TDI’s Executive Team that carry DoD 8570 certifications
Percentage of the Executive Team that hold CISSPs and/or PMPs
different certifications received across the team
Percentage of TDI divisions run by PMPs
Letters of commendation from Smithsonian CIO, DEA CTO, IMF CISO, USDA FNS CISO, etc.
Speeches delivered & works published
Average experience for TDI employees
Percentage of TDI's cyber engineers with DoD 8570 certifications
Present in Our Community
At TDI, we serve our community in many ways, believing it our duty and honor.See Our Involvement
TDI is committed, financially & thru volunteering, to dozens of philanthropic causes, especially Children’s National.
To succeed is to participate. We believe strongly in freely sharing our expertise & our R&D work products with the cybersecurity community.
TDI partners with academic institutions fostering cybersecurity curricula & STEM, including sponsoring cyber programs at schools like JMU.
The Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO) recently awarded TDI a 5-year, $25.6 million competitive contract under the General Services Administrative (GSA) Highly Assured Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) to provide Cybersecurity Support Services to the Military Sealift Command. This award expands TDI’s ongoing cybersecurity support to Military Sealift Command and ensures that MSC maintains excellent cybersecurity hygiene and posture through cybersecurity assist visits, Mission Based Cyber Risk Assessments and advanced data analytics. TDI’s support to continuous monitoring and assessment of information technology systems is critical to MSC’s operational readiness and directly effects mission success.
TDI is proud to have been recognized by the DOL Honoring Investments in Recruiting and Employing American Military Veterans (HIRE Vets) Medallion Program, the only Federal award recognizing exceptional achievement in veteran employment.
TDI is excited to be continuing our support of a DoD hardware-software suite for government Internet of Things (IoT) applications. To support this emerging technology, TDI will be providing requirements definition and architecture design expertise while working to improve the system’s cybersecurity posture and overall system resilience. Our team will also be exploring ConOps issues for enhancement of system accreditation steps in the pursuit of RMF Authorization.
TDI was recently selected to provide expertise in support of Children’s National Hospital security event and log management (SIEM) implementation. TDI will provide subject matter expertise to advise in architecture, design, development, build, deployment, and configuration of the SIEM. TDI will help ensure a resilient and properly-sized solution that facilitates incident detection and response capabilities.
Become one of our team and change the future of cybersecurity.Join Us
Work where you can truly change the direction of cyber.
Innovate. Solve. Develop. Lead.
Be a part of something different, a culture focused on "We Can."
Our Contract Vehicles
Looking for a way to work with us – here’s a list of some of our contracts.
Speak with us about how we may improve the future of cyber together.